P.O. Box 3711
Cranston, RI 02910
How it works
Links to useful sites
How to use your Ammo-Safe device
1. First ensure the firearm is empty, all ammunition is removed from the chamber, and all magazines are removed and emptied
2. Lock the slide back and ensure there are no rounds in the chamber. Visually and physically check the firearm
3. Insert the correct caliber of
into the chamber. The safety extension will protrude out of the end of the barrel.
4. Once the device is seated into the chamber, the firearm is ready to be utilizied. The firearm can be cycled and dry fired as well as holstered.
5. To remove, gently push on the safety extension. If the device is jammed and cannot be removed, use a cleaning rod and push the device out from the front of the barrel.
6. Push the plug into the magazine well for easy removal (remove the device from the weapon from the bottom of the magazine well).
to download the PDF version of the instructions [Adobe Acrobat format].
AMMO-SAFE is not to be used in place of an approved locking device. Safety glasses should always be worn during training.
© 2013 Ammo-Safe, Inc
Call Today! (401) 467-9723